i decided not to mention anything abt those sucky moments i faced at work in this post.
so far, i'm happy with 2008.

1. No Signboard & Jacky cheung's concert
had my fill on the black pepper crab. yeah yeah! ! !
contented & satisfied.
sang 3 canto songs during the opening which left me clueless.
though i'm not a die-hard fan of him, it really worth every single cent of my $170.
One of the few artistes whom i have no qualms bursting my pocket to watch perform live =)

and he doesn't call 歌神 for nothing. his voice is still so clear & sharp during the encore after all the screaming and singing. gonna watch again if he return to SIN again.

2. SQ
hannah asked me to accompany her to the SQ and silkair interview. and i'm still considering.
cos i'm only interested in jal. hehe.. it will be an exposure for jal though.

3. Jap class
jap class commences tml onwards.
from now on, my alarm will go off for 7 days. no more beauty sleep. sob.sob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog